- HOW TO USE
- KEY INGREDIENTS
The acne advanced cleansing foam is a member of the extremely effective Eminence Organics 28-day Natural Acne Treatment System.
The fact that it became the award winning company’s best- selling collection within only two months after its release speaks for itself. As with every skin care routine, cleansing is the first step in the treatment protocol. The unique liquid cleanser that turns into foam when pushing its dispenser, provides lightweight acne cleansing action. It effectively prevents acne breakouts and clears blocked pores. Along with a natural herb blend, encapsulated salicyclic acid is one of the key ingredients. This beta-hydorxy acid is oil soluble and has a long history of treating acne effectively, efficiently and gently. Consequently, the stellar skin care ingredient helps to remove dead skin cells, deeply cleanses pores and prevents future breakouts. Salicyclic also acid aids to resolve and prevent lesions.
In addition to these benefits, the cleanser soothes and tones to address the look of uneven skin.
HOW TO USE
Cleanse skin thoroughly before applying this product. Apply a thin layer over the entire face and neck one to three times daily and leave on.
- Encapsulated Salicylic Acid: beta-hydroxy-acid; delivers time-release protection against acne breakouts by encouraging exfoliation and unclogging pores
- Lotus Extract: a combination of blue and sacred lotus extracts diminishes skin shine and reduces the look of blemishes and imperfections
- Zinc Hyaluronate: encourages skin hydration while improving the appearance of acne-related issues
- Arbutin: helps to reduce the appearance of acne-related hyperpigmentation and scarring
We Believe in: We say NO to:
Biodynamic® Sodium Lauryl Sulfate
Sustainable Propylene Glycol
Cruelty Free Animal Testing
Eminence natural, organic and Biodynamic® ingredients may have slight variations from harvest to harvest.
- Treats acne while preventing future breakouts
- Absorbs excess oil for immediate shine reduction
- Improves the appearance of acne-related scarring
- Skin is balanced for a more even looking complexion
Eminence Organics is constantly innovating product formulations to deliver the best results.